Can Yoga Cure Varicose Veins ?
Yes, Yoga therapy for varicose veins is very effective in reducing the symptoms and the severity. Yoga poses even more helpful in varicose veins prevention.
What are Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are veins, which are blood vessels just beneath the skin that have become enlarged, bulged, and twisted. The most often location affected is the legs.
This process leads to symptoms such as pain in the legs, excessive fatigue, and muscle cramps. This disorder most commonly develops during pregnancy and menstruation, and very commonly affects those who have to stay on their feet for long periods.
- Viparita Karani (Inverted Yoga Pose)
- Supta Baddhakonasana (Reclining fixed angle Yoga pose)
- Savasana (Corpse Yoga Pose)
- Setubandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Yoga pose)
- Supta Virasana (Reclining Hero Stretch Yoga Pose)
- Supta Padangusthasana (Reclining leg foot and toe stretch yoga pose)
- Virasana (Hero Yoga Pose)
- Adhomukha Virasana (Downward facing hero yoga pose)
- Viparita Dandasana (Inverted Staff Yoga Pose)
- Adhomukha Paschimottanasana (downward facing intense back stretch)
- Upavista Konasana (Seated wide angle yoga pose)
- Paripurna Navasana (Complete Boat Pose)
- Halasana (Plough pose)
- Salamba Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand)
- Salamba Sirsasana (Headstand)
- Paschimottanasana (Intense Back Stretch)
- Janu Sirsasana (Head on knee pose)
- Baddhakonasana (Fixed Angle Pose)