Yoga to avoid heart attack – Is it possible?
Heart attack medically called as myocardial infarction happens due to inadequate blood supply to the heart muscles.
The reason of the heart attack is due to the gradual blocking of certain blood vessels in the body called as coronary arteries.
Here are the 16 Yoga Asanas to avoid heart attack
- Supta Baddhakonasana (Reclining fixed angle Yoga pose)
- Supta Virasana (Reclining Hero Stretch Yoga Pose)
- Prasarita Padottanasana (Intense leg stretch yoga pose)
- Adhomukha Svanasana (Downward facing dog stretch yoga pose)
- Salamba Sirsasana (Headstand)
- Ardha Chandrasana (Half moon yoga pose)
- Viparita Dandasana (Inverted Staff Yoga Pose)
- Adhomukha Virasana (Downward facing hero yoga pose)
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Ustrasana (Camel Yoga Pose)
- Uttanasana (Intense forward stretch)
- Setubandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Yoga pose)
- Viparita Karani (Inverted Yoga Pose)
- Savasana (Corpse Yoga Pose)
- Salamba Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand)
- Halasana (Plough pose)