Step Wise Instructions for Prapada Sthana Yoga Pose
- Start with the Mountain pose (Tadasana)
- Then place your arms by your side
- Inhale and raise your heels from the floor,
- Raise your heels in such a way almost rising up onto the balls of your feet.
- Now Exhale and then resume to normal.
- Repeat this activity of this set of up and down positions for 4 to 6 breaths.
- Inhale and raise your heels from the floor, rising up onto the balls of your feet.
- Make sure you do not forget to raise your arms overhead.
- Now Repeat this task of up and down movements with your feet and arms for 11 times.
- Remain on your toes with the arms raised, this has to be continued for 4 to 6 breaths.
- Then resume your feet to the floor
- Now Place your arms to your side.
- Repeat one more time
Benefits of Standing on Toes Yoga Pose
This Standing on Toes Yoga Pose has multiple health benefits
- This Yoga Asana helps in stretching the soles of the feet
- Strengthens the calf muscles
- This Yoga Pose exclusively massages the balls of the feet
- Additionally, this pose maintains the balance
- Enhances the concentration power