Common painful peripheral neuropathies
Which of the common peripheral neuropathies are often painful?
Here are the below examples
- diabetic polyneuropathy,
- diabetic mononeuritis multiplex,
- diabetic thoracoabdominal polyradiculitis,
- and the early phase of diabetic amyotrophy.
- uremic neuropathy,
- ischemic neuropathy,
- toxic neuropathies such as arsenic poisoning, autoimmune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)-related polyneuropathy,
- nutritional deficiencies such as thiamine, pyridoxine, and folic acid deficiency.