Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Regional Musculoskeletal Disorders
- 1. Regional musculoskeletal disorders are frequently attributable to repetitive motion or “overuse.”
- 2. Identifying and modifying the precipitating movements or activity is the most important therapeutic maneuver.
- 3. Shoulder impingement must be ruled out in a patient with recurrent rotator cuff or bicipital tendinitis.
- 4. Pes anserine bursitis is an important and often misdiagnosed etiology of medial knee pain.
- 5. Plantar fasciitis causes inferior heel pain that is worse with the first few steps upon getting out of bed.