What is Foreign Body in Ear
Foreign Body in Ear is an object that is stuck in your ear. Objects in your ear can cause:
- Buzzing or roaring sounds.
- Hearing loss.
- Fluid coming from your ear (drainage) or bleeding.
- Feeling sick to your stomach (nausea) or throwing up (vomiting).
- A feeling that your ear is full.
Follow these instructions at home:
- Keep all follow-up visits as told by your doctor. This is important.
- Take medicines only as told by your doctor.
- If you were prescribed an antibiotic medicine, finish it all even if you start to feel better.
Contact a doctor if:
- You have a headache.
- Your have blood coming from your ear.
- You have a fever.
- You have increased pain or swelling of your ear.
- Your hearing is reduced.
- You have discharge coming from your ear.