Skip to content
Scroll to Top
In which rheumatic diseases has PLEX been beneficial?
- • Thrombotic thrombocytopenia purpura (TTP) associated with rheumatic diseases.
- • Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome.
- • SLE: diffuse alveolar hemorrhage; neuropsychiatric lupus with coma; TTP.
- • Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.
- • ANCA-associated vasculitis with diffuse alveolar hemorrhage and/or rapidly progressive crescentic glomerulonephritis (Cr >3.5; controversial).
- • Hepatitis B-associated polyarteritis nodosa (combined with antiviral agent).
- • Hepatitis C-associated cryoglobulinemia (combined with antiviral agent).
- • Goodpasture syndrome with progressive renal failure and/or diffuse alveolar hemorrhage.
- • PANDAS—pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infections.