Most common portosystemic shunt occluded during a BRTO procedure

Most common portosystemic shunt occluded during a BRTO procedure 

A gastrorenal shunt is the most common type to be occluded during a BRTO procedure because a gastrorenal shunt provides venous outflow in 90% of gastric varices cases with the remaining 10% draining via a gastrocaval shunt.

15585

Sign up to receive the trending updates and tons of Health Tips

Join SeekhealthZ and never miss the latest health information

15856
Scroll to Top